Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Horror Movie...In a Brewery

http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/brew.php

Apparently this movie has been delayed more than a much of times. But, I am very intrigued.

A haunted brewery where dead ancestors live in the basement making beer from human blood. (I think you need sacchromyces diastaticus to ferment blood plasma)
Imagine all the hilarious horror movie moments that could take place inside a brewery!

- 2 roll mill crushing scene
- Lauter knife through the back while locked inside the lauter tun (for some reason...)
- Boiled to death in wort
- One word, "Caustic"...
The possibilities are endless!

Ain't Hollywood grand?

PS I'm starting to feel that i'm monopolizing the board. Is anyone else going to post?

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

IT'S TRUE! I alsmost didn't believe this post when I read it, but shit man, even the IMDB says it's real...

Stranger Brew

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home