Thursday, June 16, 2005

Home on the range...

So I made it back to Fort Collins in one piece, just in time to park my car for the nice hail storm to attack it. Summer school sucks! I can't tell you how bad... no Lewis impressions, no Charle stories, and no fucking beer. I mean, how do they expect me to pay attention if they're not talking about beer or letting me drink a nice cold one. They is bullshit. I'm gonna stage my own nonviolent protest. On the plus side, there are actually girlS in my class (did you see that was plural?!) . No offense, Kari, I fully enjoyed your pressence though.
Like many of you, I am still trying to find a job. I interviewed with CB & Potts for what I assumed to be summer help, but in reality it was for a full-time assistant brewer position. I don't know how I would work 40-50 hours a week if I'm taking 18 credits at school?! Oh well, I have a few places I can go talk to, and I might be able to go back to my last job at Grainger.
Andrew graced his pressence in beautiful Fort Collins the other day. He had a job interview with New Belgium. Not sure how it went because I had to catch a flight to Connecticut, which is where I am now. Hope all is well. I better see people at GABF 2005! My drunk ass will be there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home