Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Add one more to the great place of Fort Collins

To those of you who don't know, Andrew got the cellar position at New Belgium. As I am typing this, he's on his way to Fort Collins now. In fact, he'll be arriving later today. He's crashing at my place until he can find a place of his own. I just wanted to welcome him here and make everyone jealous. How much free beer can he get???????
Meanwhile for me, I have no job, no money, and I ain't got shit to do! Being poor really sucks, but I will be taking beer donations. It is going to a worthy cause (supporting my habit). I'm also trying real hard to add an Iowa Unit. Take care

Oh yeah, people should post their addresses so that when I get drunk at New Belgium's tasting room, I have someone to send a postcard to. My dad is starting to think I spend every afternoon there.

2 Comments:

Blogger sethatuml said...

What happened to that full load of college courses you had to take? Was that only a 2 week program or something? And what happened to the girlS (plural)?

2:08 PM  
Blogger BrewerJeff said...

I'm only taking one course over the summer, but for my fall (last) semester, I'm taking close to 20 credits.
What girls?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home