Monday, January 30, 2006

Not even Darren could handle this...(though I'd love to see him try)

Nothing can match the sheer cholesterol power of the 100x100 burger!!! The fact that I never got the chance to even witness one of these makes me sad.

Here's the entire photo essay of a group of the greatest humans ever to walk this earth and their endeavour to consume 3,583,823 calories in one sitting:

http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2006/01/in-n-out-100x100.html

Also, there is a page of secret In-N-Out menu items:
http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

"Holy fuck." Those are my thoughts.

5:14 PM  
Blogger sethatuml said...

don't forget the cheese filling!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Is there any way to FedEX a double double w/ grilled onions and some fries "well" to WI?

7:09 AM  
Blogger sethatuml said...

I can't believe you made that particular comment Eric. This is what I wrote to a friend in reference to how I think about the EXACT SAME THING.

' 2/10/2006 4:18 PM

The burger actually wasn't mine. But it was purchased at a In-N-Out Burger in California. Even though the displayed menu only has 7 items, they will make a burger with as many pieces of beef and cheese as you want.

In-N-Out Burger is the best place in the universe. At least once a week I get the idea to call my friend Darren in Berkeley and ask him to FedEx me 10 burgers overnight.'

Have you been stalking my myspace postings to people? Because that is just downright creepy...

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home