Sunday, July 17, 2005

Why I like July

I like July because of the 4th... my "first" day of "work." That's right - My first day of work was paid vacation. How sweet it is. Oh, I've since been paid and received free beer. So now all there is to do is drink it while watching family guy.

So what the hell is up with the rest of you? Kari is in Thailand (as of Friday). Anybody got some good news? Gasparini, are you brewing yet? Someone please feed my need for posts on the blog.

Did I mention that my air conditioner has a remote... but my tv does not.

4 Comments:

Blogger sethatuml said...

I've been to visit Miller in Eden, NC. Not only do they brew their Miller brands, but they also contract brew Sam Adams, AND... (Dun dun Daa) PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Apparently the day after I got there, Craig and Phil interviewed there as well. And from what I heard, Stoneburg had a phone interview coming up. But, they do have multiple openings for QC and Brewhouse positions. So we may have a master brewers east coast reunion.

I've also interviewed in Saratoga and at Red Hook in Portsmouth NH. but the real money is in NC.

So that's my story.

(I was starting to think that the brewers blog was slowly dying...)

7:45 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

You hear a lot... is there some other blog i was left out of?

8:14 PM  
Blogger sethatuml said...

Well it helps when the HR person at Miller is the one telling you the schedule of upcoming interviews.

10:30 PM  
Blogger BrewerJeff said...

I'm currently working two jobs right now, one at Grainger and another at a liquor store. If I'm not gonna get free beer, I might as well get a good discount on it. That's about it for me.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home