Wednesday, October 19, 2005

How Gasparini Got Me Killed... Almost

So last night I'm having this dream, I don't know, I'm in a parking lot or something somewhere in Colorado. Well, anyways, I apparently didn't have a car there, so I walk outside, which just happens to be the top of a mountain... Oh, and it's really snowy. So who pulls up? That's right, it's Matt, and he is still driving the hyundai. So I hop in, and we get on the road to start our descent of the mountain. Unfortunately for us, the road is extremely icy, and before Matt has even released his foot from the brake, we start sliding down the mountain. His foot, of course, remains on the brake. The car, however, is picking up speed and headed in a straight line... One which doesn't exactly line up with the road. At this point the car hurdles over the edge and Matt does that funny giggle, after which he apologizes. Sooner than I expect, the car impacts the side of the mountain - due to the snow and the angle of the slope the is saved, although it's tumbling down hill. Matt is being tossed about quite a bit, as he's not wearing his seatbelt. Then all of the sudden the car hits a tree and stops, too bad we're buried in snow and upside down... and that's about when I wake up and realize there's quite a bit of time before I need to go to work.

The moral of the Story:
Let's keep this blog alive... Oh and wear your safety belt.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrewerJeff said...

Having a computer that works is holding me back.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home