Monday, August 13, 2007

New Brewery

Hey Eric and Seth (and anyone else that just reads this)...

Just thought I'd spread the news that I will no longer be working for Trumer in two weeks. I'm going back to my old brewery Boulevard Brewing in Kansas City to brew there. Early next year I'll be transfering into the lab. I don't start until Sept 10. Until then, I'm road tripping it to Anchorage to help a friend move. Hope all is well.

Jeff

Eric: Darren has the scrapple, but has yet to cook it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Jeff, That's great news. A few members from the Boulevard crew stopped by New Glarus last weekend for "the great taste of the midwest" which is like the largest beer fest in this part of the country. They seemed to know who you were - and now it seems they'll get to know you again... one of the girls had a Mini that wouldn't start... mine still works fine.

Darren: eat the scrapple.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home