Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hey, is that Tu Pac or the blog?

It certainly may be hard to tell which one is dead, but c'mon folks, lets breath some life back into this thing! I still have a job at New Glarus... where I work... it's a brewery. They let me run the brewhouse like they don't care... I also need another haircut.

So what's new with you people? Don't have the internet at your parents house? Go to the public library and post some funny ass shit about living in who knows where. It's your duty

Signed:
the Management

2 Comments:

Blogger sethatuml said...

I just got back from North Carolina tonight. I've even got a place to move in to next friday, so I can actually start work on the 29th. Too bad that the moving company can't get my stuff down their til the week after next.

Rumor has it that Miller offered McCraken a job too, but I haven't heard from him so I don't know if its true or not.

And also, I'm going to have to learn how to play golf. There's a golf course right across the street from my apartment.


PS I officially hate US Airways. My last THREE flights by them have all been delayed an average of 2 hours. It would have almost been less time for me to drive 11 hours to NC then go to the airport an hour before the flight, get delayed 2 hours, fly 2 hours, and drive an hour home from the airport.

9:13 PM  
Blogger sethatuml said...

Two more things.

I had to take a physical down there, and my doctor was a hot blonde girl from west Virginia. Having her check my balls for a hernia was one of the best moments of my life.

And I rented a new ford Mustang for two days, and they suck. 6cyl of a wimpy car with a terrible interior design. 7 thumbs down!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home